Android Central Digital Offers StackSocial 31 Dec 2020 Source: Stack Commerce Many of us are not feeling quite as wealthy as we were a few months ago, and it’s only natural that we’re searching for ways to cut back. When it comes to monthly bills, car insurance is definitely worth targeting. When’s the last time you compared rates? Sure, it can sound annoying and time-consuming, but your efforts can result in some serious cost savings. Clearcover Car Insurance is making it a lot easier than you likely remember. This startup offers smarter car insurance that is more affordable than most providers, and much easier to manage. While many car insurance companies make you fill out endless forms or wait on hold for an hour just to get a quote, Clearcover makes it easy. The process takes a few minutes, and there is a good chance your quote will be lower than your current insurer. One reviewer reduced his insurance bill by $100 a month when he switched to Clearcover. If you could even get half that — we’d say that’s a win. If you are happy with your quote, and you live in one of the eight states where they are currently available, you… Read full this story
- Is car insurance cheaper for a stick shift?
- Consumer Wise: Saving money on auto insurance
- 17 ways to save money on a trip to Disneyland
- How to save money while playing the lottery
- LA County Fair 2018: 14 ways to save money
- Rising interest rates mean fewer no-interest auto loans. Here’s how to save money.
- Want to Save Money This Holiday Season? Start Planning Now
- FAQ: How to save money with new Fort Collins electricity rates
- Buffalo Grove teams with three suburbs to save on liability insurance
- MS State Fair in Jackson best day, best deals to cut cost, save money
Clearcover might be your ticket to saving money on car insurance have 302 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.