Photo: WireImage In casting news that makes more sense the longer you think about it, John Mulaney and Andy Samberg are set to star in a new reboot of the beloved 1989 series Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers for Disney+. Mulaney will star as Chip and Samberg as Dale in a feature film that will combine live action and computer animation (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit or, less generously, the Alvin & the Chipmunks film franchise.) Seth Rogen will also make a cameo in the film, and Samberg’s Lonely Island collaborator Akiva Schaffer is set to direct, with a script from Dan Gregor and Doug Mand. The film premieres on Disney+ in spring 2022.
- The Ten Best Andy Samberg Roles
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Season 6 Trailer: Andy Samberg Finally Gets His John McClane Moment
- John Wesley Shipp Shares New Pictures Of His Original Flash Suit
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' 'Mindy Project,' 'New Girl,' 'Following' Renewed at Fox
- New Brooklyn Nine-Nine Sneak Peek Features Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Gaze Upon New Photos From THE DARK CRYSTAL: AGE OF RESISTANCE
- Chrissy Teigen Got So Excited On Family Feud She Chipped A Tooth
- Does Chip Kelly Have Rabies?
- Marvel's 'New Warriors,' With Squirrel Girl, Ordered Straight-to-Series at Freeform (Exclusive)
- New movies, screenings: 'Skyscraper,' 'Goodfellas' special event and plenty of noir
John Mulaney and Andy Samberg Are Your New Chip ‘n Dale, Respectively have 208 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.