Photo: WireImage In casting news that makes more sense the longer you think about it, John Mulaney and Andy Samberg are set to star in a new reboot of the beloved 1989 series Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers for Disney+. Mulaney will star as Chip and Samberg as Dale in a feature film that will combine live action and computer animation (think Who Framed Roger Rabbit or, less generously, the Alvin & the Chipmunks film franchise.) Seth Rogen will also make a cameo in the film, and Samberg’s Lonely Island collaborator Akiva Schaffer is set to direct, with a script from Dan Gregor and Doug Mand. The film premieres on Disney+ in spring 2022.
- John Mulaney on the origins of “
- John Mulaney moves on in a triumphant
- Recap: John Mulaney Makes His Own Bodega
- Stephanie Beatriz on Pee-wee Herman, Andy Samberg, and her criminal past
- 13 of the Best Celebrity Stories From Elton John’s Name-dropping Memoir,
- Candace Cameron-Bure and John Stamos of Fuller House have a reunion at Teen Choice Awards... as Lori Loughlin prepares for court battle
- Wimbledon order of play: What time are Andy Murray, Serena Williams and Jo Konta playing TODAY?
- What is Andy Murray’s hip problem, and will he retire after Australian Open loss to Bautista Agut?
- Andy Murray drops 690 places to world No839 after Wimbledon no-show… making him British No23
- Fall 2017 TV Preview: Every New Series Announced So Far
John Mulaney and Andy Samberg Are Your New Chip ‘n Dale, Respectively have 231 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.