December 21, 2020 – 18:18 GMT The Queen’s granddaughter is pregnant with her first child Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank are set to welcome their first child in early 2021, which means this Christmas will be even more exciting for the couple. It will be the last time they celebrate the festive season as just the two of them before they become parents. It’s not known where Eugenie and Jack will be spending Christmas. The couple reside at Ivy Cottage in Kensington Palace in London, but recently relocated to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex ‘s Windsor home, Frogmore Cottage. READ: Princess Eugenie shows off stunning pregnancy glow during emotional new appearance Loading the player… WATCH: Eugenie and Jack’s adorable love story The pair married at St George’s Chapel in Windsor in October 2018 and royal fans were delighted when they shared their pregnancy news in September, with an adorable Instagram post of Eugenie holding a pair of teddy bear slippers. The Princess’ mother Sarah, Duchess of York told HELLO! at the time of the announcement: “Soon to be Grandpa and Granny are absolutely overjoyed.” Eugenie was pictured leaving her office at the Hauser and Wirth art gallery in Mayfair… Read full this story
- Princess Eugenie dealt devastating blow – father-in-law dies just days before christening
- Princess Eugenie's father-in-law paid heartbreaking tribute days after August christening
- Princess Eugenie barred from new royal title upon marriage due to strange royal protocol
- Princess Eugenie Marries, and Britons Gripe About the Tax Bill
- Princess Eugenie snub: How Prince Andrew broke century-old baby tradition
- This significant detail about Princess Eugenie's wedding has been revealed
- The Queen stuns at Princess Eugenie's son christening - why she always wears lime green
- What is Princess Eugenie’s baby son called?
- Princess Eugenie wows in £1,050 dress for christening at Windsor - 'Jackie Kennedy vibes'
- The Royal Family shock after making typing error about Princess Eugenie's wedding
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank to mark special milestone this Christmas - details have 307 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.