A recent study has found out that Stem cell treatment for vascular diseases can be predicted through real-time observation.In the study which was published in the journal Biomaterials, therapeutic efficacy prediction was done using initial distribution images of stem cells that differentiate to endothelial cells. It can be applied to research in the field of stem cell treatments for blood vessel regeneration.In recent years, the number of high-risk groups for ischemic diseases such as critical limb ischemia where tissues of the toe may decay is increasing due to an increase in the number of people with obesity, diabetes, and hypertension which are triggered by changes in dietary habits, smoking and consumption of alcohol. A number of studies are actively conducted on endothelial progenitor cells (hEPCs), which are stem cells that contribute to the blood vessel regeneration in the ischemic tissues, to treat such ischemia diseases.Vascular hEPCs migrate to regions requiring angiogenesis, such as ischemic regions, and then differentiate into endothelial cells of blood vessels or release growth factors that help the formation of blood vessels to induce regeneration of the damaged blood vessels. Hence, these cells can be developed into stem cell therapy for diseases related… Read full this story
- Breakthrough: Stem Cell Technology Can Cure Blindness Caused By Macular Degeneration
- Horrified researchers want out of “infomercial” for shady stem-cell clinics
- Scientists Have Reset Cells From a Supercentenarian, Giving Clues to Their Extreme Longevity
- Scientists ask: could summer heat help beat Covid-19?
- Our fear of coronavirus could be 'far more contagious than the disease itself'
- Medical students take final exams online for first time, despite student concern
- Loss of taste and smell key COVID-19 symptoms, app study finds
- Coronavirus pathogens in SEWAGE and wastewater could help track the spread of the disease and act as an early warning system for future outbreaks
- Coronavirus death rate is lower than previously reported, study says, but it's still deadlier than seasonal flu
- Virus expert says all 50 states need to be on lockdown at the same time otherwise the coronavirus curve won't flatten and predicts social distancing will continue for another 10 weeks
Real-time observation helpful in Stem cell for vascular diseases: Study have 343 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.