Photo: 2014 Getty Images Actor Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, who memorably played Deebo in classic 90s film Friday, has died at the age of 62. Per AP News, Lister’s manager, Cindy Cowan, said he was found unconscious in his home in Marina Del Rey, California, on Thursday afternoon and was pronounced dead on the scene. According to Cowan, Lister contracted COVID-19 earlier this year. She said the actor beat the virus, but he fell ill this past week and had trouble breathing. As of yet, the cause of death has not been released, and the coroner’s office is investigating. Lister was born in Compton, California in 1958, and due to a detached and deformed, was born blind in his right eye. At 6-foot 5 and 275 pounds, Lister was quite the opposite of his nickname, “Tiny,” with Cowan describing him as “a gentle giant” who “had a smile as broad as you could imagine.” Lister wrestled professionally under the name Z-Gangsta before pivoting to a career in acting. In 1995, he landed his breakout role as the neighborhood bully Deebo in Friday and would go on to play the same character in the sequel Next Friday five years later. Outside of… Read full this story
- Movie Stars That Died Before Their Time
- Top 10 Celebrity Breakups We Cheered For
- The Mohammad Papers - Poetry
- Olympic Nations - Who Is Who?
- God, No More 9-11
- Administering The Church Through A Perception Of African World View, Culture Of Societies, Religion
- Murder in an Alaskan Forest
- How Do Fiber Optic Couplers Work And How Are They Made?
- Firing Your Boss is Not As Hard As You May Think
- Evolution of Children's Horror Literature
Star Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister Is Dead at 62 have 268 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.