Photo: 2014 Getty Images Actor Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, who memorably played Deebo in classic 90s film Friday, has died at the age of 62. Per AP News, Lister’s manager, Cindy Cowan, said he was found unconscious in his home in Marina Del Rey, California, on Thursday afternoon and was pronounced dead on the scene. According to Cowan, Lister contracted COVID-19 earlier this year. She said the actor beat the virus, but he fell ill this past week and had trouble breathing. As of yet, the cause of death has not been released, and the coroner’s office is investigating. Lister was born in Compton, California in 1958, and due to a detached and deformed, was born blind in his right eye. At 6-foot 5 and 275 pounds, Lister was quite the opposite of his nickname, “Tiny,” with Cowan describing him as “a gentle giant” who “had a smile as broad as you could imagine.” Lister wrestled professionally under the name Z-Gangsta before pivoting to a career in acting. In 1995, he landed his breakout role as the neighborhood bully Deebo in Friday and would go on to play the same character in the sequel Next Friday five years later. Outside of… Read full this story
- Create a Character: If The Last of Us Was a Netflix TV Series Joel: Ellie: Tommy: Tess: David: Marlene:
- Super Mario 3D World guide: World 3 – all levels beaten, all green stars
- Fallout 4: Nuka World – Star Core locations for the Star Control quest
- Tiny Brains Comes To The PS4 Soon With Crazy Co-Op Action
- Yakuza Dead Souls Crafting Guide – Recipes and Materials Locations
- New Mission Would Reveal the Hearts of Undead Stars
- Will Visceral’s Star Wars game be a Mercenaries-like open world affair?
- Kinect is dead, but accessible games are still crucial
- Star Wars: The Old Republic players hunt for rumoured white lightsaber crystal
- PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale Gets Minions And More
Star Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister Is Dead at 62 have 305 words, post on www.vulture.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.