January 13, 2021 – 08:52 GMT Francesca Shillcock The actress, known and loved for playing Penelope Featherington in the Netflix show, revealed a disaster on set… Bridgerton star Nicola Coughlan has revealed the disastrous moment she accidentally “stabbed” her co-star on the set of the Netflix show.Appearing on Tuesday’s This Morning, the Derry Girls star told Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield about the moment when she fell over in heels and Claudia Jessie, who plays Elouise Bridgerton, bore the brunt of it. MORE: Phoebe Dynevor’s home belongs on the Bridgerton set – see inside “With my corset and everything, I had no central strength so I just completely toppled over. It happened twice more – I fell over three times. And the third time I was carrying a parasol which, you know, held in the wrong hands is deadly weapon.” Loading the player… WATCH: Bridgerton heartthrob Rege-Jean Page responds to Bond rumours She added: “So I fell forward really quickly and I stabbed Claudia Jessie in the hand and it drew blood – that was my first day. But she forgave me, we’re still friends!” Nicola, who’s also known and loved for her role as Clare Devlin in Channel 4 comedy Derry Girls,… Read full this story
- Coronation Street star Nicola Thorp reveals secret harassment
- Derry Girls star Nicola Coughlan's real age SHOCKS fans
- Spider-Man star Tom Holland reveals he still does the dishes
- GoT star Sophie Turner reveals fiancé Joe Jonas 'slid into her DMs'
- Cricket star Andrew Strauss reveals 'amazing' final year with his wife
- Meghan's co-star Gregg Sulkin reveals she was always a 'true princess'
- Star Wars fan reveals the Death Star is as big as Wales
- EastEnders star June Brown reveals she is going blind
- Tennis star Nicola Kuhn suddenly collapses in frightening scene
- Louise Redknapp: 'Devastated' co-star Amber Davies reveals how she found out about fall
Bridgerton star Nicola Coughlan reveals disastrous injury on set have 311 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.