Nicole Kidman is reportedly in talks for a Lucille Ball biopic. But Debra Messing seems to feel she would be a good fit for the role after playing the icon on Will & Grace. On Monday she shares on her Twitter page that she is up for the job. When one fan tweeted: ‘Choosing to believe that @DebraMessing was unavailable or something :),’ she quoted it and wrote: ‘Oh no, I’m available.’ Plugging away: Debra Messing said on Twitter on Monday that she is available to play Lucille Ball in a new bio movie The real deal: Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, pictured in 1955, became part of TV history as the stars of the pioneering American sitcom I Love Lucy from 1951 to 1957 Aaron Sorkin is writing and directing the upcoming biopic Being The Ricardos for Amazon after his streaming success with The Trial Of The Chicago 7 for Netflix. While Nicole is said to be the pick for Lucy, Javier Bardem is in talks for the role of her husband and co-star Desi Arnaz, Deadline reported Monday. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Debra Messing sparks outrage with ‘homophobic’ tweet saying… Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban attempt to fly… Read full this story
- 18 major Oscar contender movies you shouldn’t miss in theaters
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- New Aquaman poster revealed, fans hoping for another trailer
- Former Leeds United boss Peter Reid reveals all about £7,000 hair transplant
- Aquaman's sweat comes in handy in extended footage
- The best shows on Netflix
- Review: Windows XP--good for gamers?
- Why Facebook keeps going down
- James Brown obituary
- Have yourself a streaming little Christmas
Debra Messing reveals she would like to play Lucille Ball in a new movie as she nailed the icon on Will & Grace... after news Nicole Kidman is up for the part have 292 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.