Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are gearing up to launch yet another project after back-to-back ventures that were announced earlier.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are reportedly launching their own film and TV company that would produce both comedy as well as drama shows, Mirror Online revealed. As per details, by the pair has filed the paperwork with the UK’s Intellectual Property Office trademark of Archewell Productions. The couple’s legal team Cobblestone Lane LLC submitted their documents in December, in which they have mentioned that they will produce “motion picture films, television series and videos.” This comes after they earlier signed lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify. They had earlier also filed trademark documents for Archewell Audio in the US for their new podcast series.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry: bookies suspended engagement bets
- The Queen releases official statement about Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Royal exit
- Archie's First Christmas! Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Release Holiday Card Starring 7-Month-Old Son
- Donald Trump is not happy about Meghan Markle, Prince Harry split from Royal family
- Royal News: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, the Queen and Kate Middleton
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry wouldn’t be the first royals to bank on their royal titles, experts say
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'have a decent shot' of escaping media scrutiny in Canada, attorney says
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to attend his ex Cressida Bonas' wedding: report
- What led to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's royal departure
- Oprah denies Meghan Markle, Prince Harry tell-all interview over Megxit: report
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to create comedy shows with their new production company have 243 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.