Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s post-royal brand will not succeed unless they stay tied to the monarchy’s “great tradition” of public service, Princess Diana’s former aide says.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are forging new careers in California through Netflix, Spotify and investing in an oak milk latte brand.However, an important figure from his mother’s past has offered the prince some advice on how to protect their emerging brand, Archewell, which also includes a non-profit foundation.Patrick Jephson was Princess Diana’s private secretary in the 1990s and watched Harry grow up.Quoted in the Daily Express, he said: “Harry and Meghan have an evolving brand issue.”One could argue that, at its best, membership of the royal family gives you access to the most extraordinary and powerful brand in the world.”To voluntarily divest yourselves of all those advantages in pursuit of something else is very daring—and we don’t even know what that something else is.”But if it departs very much from that great tradition of personal sacrifice and public service that defines the monarchy brand then I don’t believe it will succeed.”Jephson worked for the princess during what the press termed the “War of the Waleses,” when she was going through the messy… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘abandoned’ by royals after devastating miscarriage
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry set to launch their own awards rivaling Queen's honours
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘excited’ to celebrate Christmas at their first independently-bought home
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's mindblowing garden at new home revealed
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's absence helps Kate Middleton and William boost their confidence
- Queen Elizabeth will strip Meghan Markle, Prince Harry of royal titles in March 2021
- Princess Eugenie to stay rent-free at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s Frogmore Cottage: report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to be cast aside as Princess Eugenie, Beatrice take charge
- Queen Elizabeth to learn how to get Netflix account after Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s lucrative deal
- Kate Middleton, Prince William replaced Meghan Markle, Prince Harry?
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Warned They Could Fail Without Royal Tradition have 338 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.