January 13, 2021 – 05:36 GMT Sharnaz Shahid Sarah Ferguson has confirmed some exciting news ahead of the birth of Princess Eugenie’s royal baby… Sarah, Duchess of York has some exciting news! She is set to release her debut novel, Her Heart for a Compass, later this year.Her Heart for a Compass, which will be published on 3 August by Mills & Boon, is a fictional account of the life of the Duchess’s great-great-aunt, Lady Margaret Montagu Douglas Scott. MORE: Sarah Ferguson designs sentimental brooch and children’s face mask for heartfelt initiative Loading the player… WATCH: Sarah Ferguson reveals what kindness means to her The narrative of Lady Margaret incorporates research into the Duchess’s heritage and draws upon her own unique life journey and experiences. READ: Sarah Ferguson talks kindness as she joins HELLO!’s first Kindness Summit MORE: Sarah Ferguson films inside the Royal Lodge in Windsor The announcement comes weeks before Sarah and her ex-husband Prince Andrew are set to become grandparents when their youngest daughter, Princess Eugenie, gives birth to her first child with Jack Brooksbank. Speaking about her latest venture, Sarah said in a statement: “It all started with researching my ancestry. Digging into the history of… Read full this story
- Sarah Ferguson lands exciting TV role on royal family documentary
- Princess Eugenie wows in a floral dress in sweet snap with mum Sarah Ferguson
- Sarah Ferguson nails laidback style with UGG boots and floaty skirt
- Princess Eugenie Is Using Her New Husband's Last Name Now — But Not How You'd Expect
- Princess Eugenie’s wedding plans: will she wear her mother Sarah, Duchess of York‘s tiara?
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Make Their Christmas Walk Debut After Royal Wedding
- Princess Eugenie wows onlookers at Church in green cape
- Inside Princess Eugenie's Private Married World
- Sarah Ferguson shares most stunning unseen wedding photo of daughter Princess Eugenie
- Bookies suspend betting on a Princess Eugenie pregnancy announcement amid a flurry of bets after her sentimental Mother's Day tribute convinced some fans she's expecting
Sarah Ferguson's exciting news ahead of Princess Eugenie's royal baby revealed have 340 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.