The 2020-21 NHL season is almost here so it’s time to preview all 31 teams. Over the next few weeks we’ll be looking at how the offseason affected each team, the most interesting people in the organization, and the best- and worst-case scenarios. Today, we look at the St. Louis Blues. St. Louis Blues 2019-20 Rewind Record: 42-19-10 (94 points); First place in Central Division; First Place in Western Conference Leading Scorers: Ryan O’Reilly (61 points); David Perron and Brayden Schenn (25 goals) The St. Louis Blues followed up their 2019 Stanley Cup championship by finishing the 2019-20 regular season with the best record in the Western Conference. They did that despite getting just 10 games from Vladimir Tarasenko who missed almost all of the season due to injury. That success did not carry over to the playoff bubble. After losing all three Round-Robin games, the Blues were eliminated in the First Round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in six games to the Vancouver Canucks, finishing the return to play with a 2-6-1 mark in the seven games they played. Then in the offseason they said goodbye to long-time captain Alex Pietrangelo, welcomed Torey Krug, and named Ryan O’Reilly their… Read full this story
- Beale on Broadway Announces Abrupt Closure, Ending Famed St. Louis 'Blues Triangle'
- Tuukka Rask ties Boston Bruins record for wins in 5-2 victory over St. Louis Blues
- Kings beat St. Louis Blues in final game before NHL All-Star break
- St. Louis Blues' adopted puppy a hit during Thursday's practice
- Predators drop 6-2 decision to St. Louis Blues
- Missouri organist pumps up crowd at St. Louis Blues, Cardinals games
- Live coverage: Buffalo Sabres vs. St. Louis Blues
- Girls Basketball: Calvary 35, St. Louis Blue Knights 20
- Ducks' 'uninspired' effort results in 5-1 loss to St. Louis Blues
- What we learned from the Kings' 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Blues
St. Louis Blues 2020-21 NHL season preview have 303 words, post on nhl.nbcsports.com at January 2, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.