Euro 2020 final It has to be this – given it is happening at Wembley Stadium and especially (hopefully) in front of a crowd. We all know the effect a big sporting event can have and a major football tournament with important games – the semi-finals and final – at Wembley is long overdue. The dream would be the involvement of one of the home nations with England, Scotland and Wales having qualified. Wales got to the semi-finals of Euro 2016 and England reached the last four of the World Cup in 2018 – so why not? Success again would have such an uplifting effect, especially given what everyone has been through. It is a tall order, given the strength of other countries. But England have an exciting young team and how glorious it would be to go all the way in a packed summer of sport. It would have such a unifying effect after such division. Jason Burt The Olympic women's team pursuit final Women's team pursuit has been part of the Olympic programme only since London 2012 and Great Britain are two from two so far, with those victories helping Laura Kenny to become Great Britain's most successful… Read full this story
- Kenya: Coca-Cola Celebrates 70 Years in Kenya
- Kenya's First Locally Made Nanosatellite Will Be Launched From the International Space Station in May
- South Africa: Why Do So Many South Africans Die of TB?
- South Africa: Proteas Women Name Squad for England Tour
- Divide and diminish: The AFL’s failed decade in Queensland
- Manchester United transfer target Fred breaks silence on his future
- Hawkeye recruiting mailbag: Discussing Iowa's place in the heated race for D.J. Carton
- Steakout bosses reveal what to expect from new restaurant
The sporting moments we cannot wait for in 2021 have 280 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.