Ex Manchester United star Nicky Butt has finally sold his plush Cheshire mansion after slashing £1.5million off the asking price. The former footballer has accepted an offer on his six-bedroom pad almost two years after he first put it on the market. Butt put his house up for sale in April 2019 following his split from wife Shelley Barlow. The England ace was arrested that month on suspicion of assault when police were called to the marital home. However the case was dropped as Shelley chose not to give evidence in court. He instead accepted a caution for criminal damage. It is thought that Butt has moved into a flat nearby, and Shelley and their two children have been living in the mansion. The 46-year-old first listed the six-bedroom pad for £7million. However the midfielder – who now works for Manchester United as a coach – was forced to slash the asking price to £5.5 million last summer. Estate agents Gascoigne Halman and Jackson-Stops have now revealed Butt has accepted an undisclosed offer on the property. Ex-Manchester United star Nicky Butt has finally sold his plush Cheshire mansion after slashing £1.5million off the asking price The house, which is being… Read full this story
- Former England footballer Nicky Butt, 44, denies assaulting his wife of 11 years and damaging her £800 iPhone during row at their £4.4m luxury home
- Ex-WAG Jasmine Lennard insists her 'friend' Rebekah Vardy 'isn't malicious' and sensationally accuses Coleen Rooney of 'taking out her anger on the wrong person'
- How Manchester developers dodge affordable housing
- Rape of my childhood: It's the publishing sensation of the year. The brutal abuse of Britain's most exciting pianist by his prep school PE teacher - and how his ex wife tried to ban his book about it
- The Life of Steve Jobs
- Britain is open for business, but is it still the right policy?
- Network Effects
- The Aldi effect: how one discount supermarket transformed the way Britain shops
- 1MDB: The inside story of the world’s biggest financial scandal
- The Next Small Thing
Footballer Nicky Butt sells Cheshire mansion for £5.5m: Ex Manchester United star accepts offer after slashing asking price by £1.5m - two years after it went on the market following split from his wife have 329 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.