SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – This year’s Super Bowl made for some different viewing habits for people as state guidelines calling for social distancing, meaning no large crowds. Missie Anthony is the leader of Sacramento’s Kansas City Chiefs fan club. We spoke to her on Zoom during Super Bowl Sunday – pandemic style.RELATED: Super Bowl Champion Wears Stephon Clark’s Name On Helmet “It’s very different compared to last year,” she said. “Of course, we had a lot more people. We weren’t concerned about the pandemic. This year it’s a whole different story.” Photos of her Chiefs fan club last year showed crowds watching the Chiefs Super Bowl win over the San Francisco 49ers while being shoulder to shoulder at a Sacramento bar. Some restaurants showing the game this Sunday set up big-screen TVs outdoors on sidewalks trying to score any available sales. “Business was alright, we’re trying to make it,” said Matthew Lopez of the Zebra Club. “I mean, that’s all you could do right now.”RELATED: Brady Gets Ring No. 7 As Bucs Dominate Chiefs 31-9 In Super Bowl LV “Basically, we’re just going with the moving target, trying to adapt to the situation and trying to follow protocols for everybody,” said Ruben… Read full this story
- Chiefs aim for repeat after 1st Super Bowl title in 50 years
- Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes, 24, proposes to his high school sweetheart Brittany Matthews, 25, just moments after he was given his Super Bowl ring
- Chiefs keep most of Super Bowl team intact on cut-down day
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- Roger Goodell believes fan attendance will grow through season
- Coronavirus: Coaches near bench to wear masks as NFL defends return of fans for some teams
- Here's how the NFL has handled the coronavirus pandemic
- Mamata Banerjee’s gesture to save East Bengal football club has a political connotation
- Fans or not, NFL braces for new stadium feel, sudden changes
- Facing the front and paying attention! Pupils go back to sitting in rows and facing the teacher in return to classrooms of the past under covid regulations - as teaching union chief admits 'schools are safe as possible'
‘Just Not The Same’: Sacramento KC Chiefs Fan Club Leader On Pandemic-Style Super Bowl have 367 words, post on sacramento.cbslocal.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.