February 09, 2021 – 23:21 GMT Brandi Fowler Kelly Ripa reveals hilarious beauty blunders on LIVE – and fans can relate. Plus, find out where to shop the daytime TV host's latest look. If you need a sign that pumps with pops of color will be the girl boss statement pump for spring, look no further than Kelly Ripa . MORE: Kelly Ripa shares look inside huge living room – with impressive book collection The Live With Kelly and Ryan star wore her versatile blue Gianvitto Rossi pumps for the third time in a week on Tuesday. This time, she pointed them out as she lounged on a red lip-shaped couch, kicked up her heels in the stiletto pumps, and explained her entire look. Kelly can’t stop wearing these blue Gianvito Rossi pumps “This little tiny gem is Rebecca Romijn and Maya Brenner collab. I love it. It's so gorgeous,” Kelly said as she palmed the gold necklace complete with a small blue pendant. “This monocle is by Modern Monocle, very practical,” the fashionista continued as she palmed a separate gold necklace with a diamond-shaped pendant. "I love a practical gift.” “The dress is Cefinn and the shoes are Gianvito Rossi, no… Read full this story
- Megan Fox reveals her son Noah 'doesn't care' about being made fun of for wearing dresses to school
- Woody Harrelson plays a gay Joe Biden who kisses Anderson Cooper while Billy Porter emcees in hilarious SNL spoof of CNN LGBTQ town hall
- The Voice: Blake Shelton hilariously pranks Kelly Clarkson with 'Don't Speak' song when she talks
- Golden girl! Victoria's Secret model Kelly Gale stuns as she flaunts her incredible figure in a racy bikini
- 'We rule the world': Kelly Rowland insists 'women are greater than men'... as The Voice Australia judge prepares for performance at The Everest
- 'I feel like I live in two separate worlds': Nurse, 25, reveals the glamorous 'model life' she lives outside of the hospital - and the diet and fitness secrets behind her enviable physique
- Taylor Swift serenades fans as she teases intimate acoustic NPR Tiny Desk concert on Instagram
- The X Factor: Celebrity: Love Island's Wes stuns fans with hidden rap skills while Zara McDermott and Eyal Booker raise eyebrows with their singing as the super group divide opinion
- Watch out... Parliament's making love! That's just one of the hilarious bloopers that make reading TV subtitles such a subversive joy (although Princess Eugenie and her 'beautiful breasts' may not agree)
- Celebrity lookalikes reveal the perks of the job including a Marilyn Monroe doppelganger who's starred alongside Ryan Gosling and Anthony Joshua's double who's 'never had so much female attention'
Kelly Ripa reveals hilarious beauty blunders on LIVE - and fans can relate have 432 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.