It's weird that so many of us watch dark true-crime documentaries about murder, kidnapping, and cults, right? Saturday Night Live thinks so. In one of many musical sketches of the evening, the women of SNL sang the infectious chorus, "Murder show, murder show, I'm gonna watch a murder show," about relaxing and unwinding, doing things like laundry and taxes, all while consuming the most grisly and upsetting media available on streaming. Chloe Fineman, Ego Nwodim, Melissa Villaseñor, and Kate McKinnon call them all out: The Jinx , Making a Murderer , Cecil Hotel, and Mommy Dead and Dearest ("wake me up when it's Munchausen by proxy"). They have a sick craving for body counts ("if it's not at least 20 then girl he ain't worth it"), until they're interrupted by Nick Jonas , who takes the sketch to terrifying extremes while singing about cult shows while dressed like Keith Raniere from The Vow , volleyball and everything. The image will brand itself on your brain.
- ‘The Bachelorette’ wraps up with an engagement and an apology
- Tre'Davious White reflects on journey from a forlorn field in Louisiana to the NFL
- Ronda Rousey versus Alexa Bliss: A fanfiction Story
- How A Bootleg Prep School Profited By Ripping Off Teens With NBA Dreams
- FMIA Week 2: Players Make Plays, and Patrick Mahomes Has Made a Perfect 10 For The High-Flying Chiefs
- Jon Voight talks Ray Donovan season 6 at Tribeca TV Festival
- The Metamorphosis of Brandon Ingram
- Last Rides Premium Selects: You Goin’ Nowhere
- From Here to Timbuktu - epic desert trek in a Land Rover Discovery: CAR+ archive, April/May 2006
Knows That Nothing Says Relaxation Like Watching Murder Shows have 271 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.