February 12, 2021 – 09:15 GMT Jenni McKnight The Duchess of Sussex’s hairdresser George Northwood has launched his own Undone hair range – and prices start at just £12! Meghan Markle ‘s hairdresser George Northwood has now made it even easier for you to recreate the Duchess’ style with the launch of his Undone hair range. The celebrity stylist – who also counts Alexa Chung and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley among his A-list clientele – has included everything you need to get his signature ‘undone’ look at home. MORE: Meghan Markle’s top hair secrets & favourite haircare products revealed George – who created Meghan’s twisted bun on the evening of her wedding to Prince Harry – has released a 20-strong range of hair care products and tools that start at a purse-friendly £12. Loading the player… WATCH: How to recreate Meghan’s gorgeous soft waves The formulations are all vegan and sulphate-free and all the packaging is recyclable – even the shampoo pumps! “The range is called Undone, because this reflects my signature style, but I also wanted to ‘undo’ the maze of hair,” George said. “Over the years I have tried every hair product on the market. I was committed to ensuring… Read full this story
- The jewellery brands Meghan Markle loves
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sue Mail on Sunday
- James Benoit makes the cut as Archie's first pal: While the nation had to wait weeks to catch a glimpse of the royal baby, Meghan Markle's hairdresser was one of the first to see him at Frogmore - and now he's 'formed a good bond' with the five-month-old
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to sue over 'leaked' letter
- PICTURED: Live like a modern royal! Inside Meghan Markle's former Los Angeles home listed for $1.8 million
- Meghan Markle revelation: How Duchess is NOT only royal to appear on popular US TV show
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry appoint former BBC host to crucial position on royal team
- Meghan Markle wears new £380 bag and her £430 engagement dress with Harry tonight
- Meghan Markle branded 'gutsy woman' as high-profile figure reveals she's a 'huge fan'
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
Meghan Markle's hairdresser announces exciting news – and we bet she's thrilled have 366 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 12, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.