February 14, 2021 – 08:44 GMT Hanna Fillingham Nicole Kidman took to Instagram to pay tribute to husband Keith Urban with a loved-up photo to mark Valentine’s Day Nicole Kidman has delighted fans on social media after sharing a romantic tribute to her husband Keith Urban to mark Valentine’s Day. MORE: Nicole Kidman wows with gorgeous beach photo at sunset The Undoing star posted a candid snapshot of the pair kissing outside on a park bench to mark the special day. What’s more, the Hollywood star unveiled her natural hair look as she embraced her curls, which were styled in a chic updo. In the caption, the mother-of-four wrote: “My forever Valentine,” and fans were quick to comment on the sweet tribute. Loading the player… VIDEO: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban’s love story revealed “I love how you look at Keith Nicole it’s with so much love, gorgeous couple,” one wrote, while another commented: “You two are the sweetest couple.” A third added: “You guys are so sweet!” MORE: Inside Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban’s cosy bedroom at home in Australia MORE: Nicole Kidman reveals she’s ‘so sad’ as daughter Sunday receives frustrating news Nicole and Keith met at the… Read full this story
- From architecture to cultural life: how would you design a city from scratch?
- Victoria Beckham shows off her sartorial style in white co-ords as she is honoured for her contribution to fashion at the People's Choice Awards
- The best films of 2010
- The 25 Best Country Albums of the 2010s: Staff List
- The 35 Best Country Songs of the 2010s: Staff List
- Inside the People's Choice Awards: Nicki Minaj thanks God (and gives shout out to 'Kim Kardashian's a**') as she wins album of the year
- Hollywood does Halloween! Jennifer Garner and Sofia Richie get into the spirit of things in quirky costumes as Kevin Hart is praised for the funniest get-up EVER while paying tribute to The Rock
- Archie christening recap: Proud Meghan and Harry share intimate family photos
- Sundance Film Festival Announces 2020 Lineup, Most Diverse Ever
- Theresa May's tears, Mugabe's funeral and Tiger's triumph: News agency Reuters reveals its favourite pictures from a turbulent 2019
Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban stun fans with loved-up selfie on park bench to mark special occasion have 354 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.