If you can only work towards a goal while being mercilessly derided and condescended to, you should absolutely see a therapist. But since we live in America and that will probably take weeks, if not months, why not use that time to get absolutely shredded? Introducing Saturday Night Live 's take on the Peleton : Peletaunt, the exercise bike that encourages you to work out by psychologically breaking you down to the studs with gaslighting, passive aggression, and negative reinforcement. Oh, and, through stationary biking. "No corny inspirational speeches here," Cecily Strong's voiceover promises. "Just withering judgement, sure to get your heart pumping and your brain thinking, 'Am I bad?'" Thank god they didn't invent this a year or so ago; the Peleton Wife went through enough as it is.
- Operation Warp Speed adviser says media criticism slows coronavirus fight
- Focussing on the critical years of a child’s life
- UK Government's Eat Out to Help Out Scheme: How Does it Work?
- US Intelligence Charges Russia, Putin Aspired to Help Trump Win
- Reading Barcodes on Hooves: How Deep Learning Is Helping Save Endangered Zebras
- Trump criticizes the NFL and says if players 'don't stand for the anthem, I hope they don't open' - but says canceling the 2020 college football would be a 'tragic mistake'
- Reopenings: Study To Help Shape San Jose’s COVID-19 Response To Aid Immigrants
- How Boris Johnson's Brussels-bashing stories shaped British politics
- AP VoteCast: How Black women shape Democratic politics
- Shaping the future: Small models still play role in big-city architecture
’s Peletaunt Will Help You Slobs Get Into Shape With Ceaseless Criticism have 256 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.