If you can only work towards a goal while being mercilessly derided and condescended to, you should absolutely see a therapist. But since we live in America and that will probably take weeks, if not months, why not use that time to get absolutely shredded? Introducing Saturday Night Live 's take on the Peleton : Peletaunt, the exercise bike that encourages you to work out by psychologically breaking you down to the studs with gaslighting, passive aggression, and negative reinforcement. Oh, and, through stationary biking. "No corny inspirational speeches here," Cecily Strong's voiceover promises. "Just withering judgement, sure to get your heart pumping and your brain thinking, 'Am I bad?'" Thank god they didn't invent this a year or so ago; the Peleton Wife went through enough as it is.
- Alec Baldwin on Trump Supporters and How 'SNL' Has Helped Shape American Politics
- Trump taps a strident Powell critic for spot on Fed board
- Coopertown alderman criticizes 'poor leadership shape' in resignation
- SHAPE hosts a SlutWalk to remember
- Critics see drawbacks in Colorado River drought deal
- My Turn: Senate Democrats’ ‘opportunity plan’ is taking shape
- “We suck in Denver, huh?” Here’s how development is shaping the mayor’s race in 2019
- The Dirty Deal That Helped Make Donald Trump
- ALEC model bill could criminalize peaceful protest, critics say
- Indiana bill could criminalize peaceful protest, critics say
’s Peletaunt Will Help You Slobs Get Into Shape With Ceaseless Criticism have 229 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.