February 14, 2021 – 09:03 GMT Bridie Wilkins Salma Hayek rejected a £200k engagement ring from husband twice – see photo Salma Hayek married French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault on Valentine’s Day, 14 February in 2009, but the actress rejected her now-husband’s proposal twice before finally accepting his hand in marriage, and the incredible ring he offered her. Speaking to the Times of India , the actress said she was “afraid” of marriage, but added: “You must overcome fear to feel free and discover your strengths. SEE: Salma Hayek lives in Justin Bieber’s former 17-bedroom mansion – see inside Loading the player… WATCH: Salma Hayek reveals she was told her career would ‘die’ “I am ashamed to admit how many times he had to ask me. Three times! That was the biggest fear I’ve ever overcome.” When she eventually said yes in 2007, Francois presented her with a stunning five-carat oval-cut engagement ring with two trillion diamond accents on the side, which Brides reports is worth approximately £200,000. MORE: Salma Hayek’s staircase is truly breathtaking RELATED: Salma Hayek shares selfie from bathtub in London home Salma Hayek’s engagement ring and wedding band At their nuptials two years later in 2009, Francois-Henri… Read full this story
- Hot Hollywood mamas
- Harvey Weinstein's accusers
- Did L.A. police and prosecutors bungle the Bobby Kennedy assassination?
- 'Incredibles 2' earns the biggest opening weekend ever for an animated movie with $180 million (DIS)
- Chiefs legend Joe Delaney died a hero 35 years ago ... and later saved his widow, too
- Kenya: Govt Intensifies War on Contraband Goods
- The ‘Sex Cult’ That Preached Empowerment
- Nigeria Thwarts World Cup Child Trafficking Plot At Airport
- Kenya: Ruto Power Dream is Not Valid, Warns Odinga in New Attack
- South Africa: Courtney Pieters' Killer Claimed to Have Searched for Her When She Was Missing
Salma Hayek rejected a £200k engagement ring from husband twice - see photo have 287 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 14, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.