Slay, mom! Photo: WireImage Remember in December (rhyme!) when Victoria Monét captioned her pregnancy announcement , "Hold my pinky with the grip of your little fingers until we can hold hands and walk through this world together rain or shine"? Of course you do, because it was poetry. On February 26, the "F.U.C.K." singer shared the first photo of her newborn daughter, and the baby is already an overachiever, holding Monét's whole entire index finger with her perfect wee teeny little baby grip. Monét shared that her daughter's name is Hazel Monét Gaines, and that she was born on February 21. Monét captioned the announcement, "Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!! Welcome to the world," and her partner John Gaines also shared the photo with the caption, "I love you @victoriamonet . Thank you for the best early birthday gift I could ask for. #girldad." Welcome baby Hazel, now-and-forever title holder of first Pisces celebrity pandemic baby .
- Victoria Azarenka opens up on struggles during tearful press conference after Australian Open loss
- Australian Open 2019: Siegemund overwhelms Azarenka late to win three setter
- Osaka again battles back to win enthralling Azarenka tussle
- Another Young American Prepares to Face the Serena Williams Aura
- Street Rodder’s 40th Anniversary – Time Flies
- ‘I’m going to get my wife to say hello!’ Harry introduces Meghan to Australian war widow, 98, as he meets her for the third time and shares a cuddle after she stole a cheeky kiss on his previous visits
- 200 not out: The story of Clarrie Grimmett and Yasir Shah
- 'Struggling' Azarenka breaks down in tears following Australian Open exit
- The Latest: Pouille tops wild-card Popyrin at Australian
Victoria Monét Gives Birth to Her First Bébé have 285 words, post on www.vulture.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.