Trump supporters swarm the Capitol building on January 6. Photo: Bill Clark/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images If you need a television palate cleanser in between the six to twelve projects based on last month's GameStop stock market chaos , here's another upcoming series torn from this year's extremely-recent headlines for your viewing pleasure. According to Variety , Showtime is developing a limited TV series based on the January 6 pro-Trump riot , during which the former President's supporters broke into the Capitol building while Congress worked to confirm the electoral votes from this fall's general election. The project comes from Billy Ray and Shane Salerno, who created the network's limited series The Comey Rule based on James Comey 's book "A Higher Loyalty"; Ray will write and direct, while Salerno executive produces. Per Variety , the show will "examine and explore multiple points of view of the events leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, including the final days of the Trump administration, and culminate with the attack itself, the aftermath, and the FBI and Congressional investigations." Damn, if only the QAnon Shaman had continued to pursue acting, as opposed to pursuing… whatever it is… Read full this story
- Teens Deserved More Than 13 Reasons Why Gave Them
- Riots, a bomb and a helicopter escape: 6 big stories from SC prisons
- Fitbit Versa vs Apple Watch Series 1: Which budget smartwatch is right for you?
- Carl Franklin Revisits His Great “One False Move” and Laments the Absence of Dramas From Today’s Hollywood
- Nobody expected race riots in Washington DC until the shattering events of 1968
- Riot Games moves to establish League of Legends as a lasting esport
- ALFORD’S OPINION COLUMN: Democrats Still Finding Their Way At Capitol
- Introducing, popularizing and developing Applied Islamics
- South Africa: Vicki Momberg Case
- What’s New in Windows 10’s Creators Update
Creators to Develop Capitol Riot Series, In Case You Want to Revisit That For Some Reason have 314 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 18, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.