March 02, 2021 – 09:03 GMT Gemma Strong Gwen Stefani looks totally different as she shares Instagram photo showing her with a blunt black bob and fringe Gwen Stefani is no stranger to mixing up her style – but she looks totally different in her latest Instagram snapshot. The No Doubt singer, who favours a platinum blonde hair colour, posted a picture showing her sporting a blunt black bob and fringe. MORE: Gavin Rossdale pays sweet tribute to lookalike son Kingston – see photo The striking snapshot was captured by top photographer Ellen von Unworth, whom Gwen credited in her caption, writing: “@ellenvonunwerth making me look good gx.” Loading the player… WATCH: The Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton love story Gwen’s 11.1 million followers were quick to react to the transformation. The comments section of her post was inundated with flame emojis, with one fan writing: “That black hair tho!” A second wrote: “YOU. Look. GORGEOUS!!!! Like a 20’s glamdoll!” And a third remarked: “Ok…Now we’re getting a little bit ICONIC!!” MORE: Blake Shelton’s jaw-dropping ranch for wedding with Gwen Stefani REVEALED It comes after Gwen took to social media on Sunday in celebration of her youngest son Apollo’s seventh… Read full this story
- A wrestler was forced to cut his dreadlocks before a match. His town is still looking for answers.
- Looking Into a 617hp Brazilian Nextel Cup Motor
- A closer look at James's Foxhound
- Everything looking rosy in the Garden for Joshua
- NASCAR at Atlanta odds, picks 2019: Model says Clint Bowyer surprises at Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500
- First Look: Edelbrock’s Magnum Heads
- Hair Havoc No More With Dr. Marder Scalp Therapy
- The Court Report: A coach's pink hair, a mid-major star bangs the drums for his team and Big Ten-ACC Challenge picks
- The Court Report: A coach's pink hair, a mid-major star bangs the drums for his team and ACC-Big Ten Challenge picks
- ASUS Transformer Book T300 Chi Review: Is It Good for Business?
Gwen Stefani looks totally different after surprising hair transformation have 318 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.