"I'm ready to talk." Photo: YouTube Sunday night will be the Super Bowl for lovers of anglophilic gossip, with Meghan Markle sitting down for a tell-all interview with Oprah to, well, burn the monarchy to the ground . In yet another teaser for the prime-time special , Markle recalled how she previously had to deny an interview to her friend Oprah (imagine that ) before her royal wedding to Prince Harry in 2018, as the palace's communications department dictated her every move. However, as a non-working royal , Markle has the freedom to do whatever the hell she wants with her free time, and when asked by Oprah what's "right" about speaking out about her royal experience now, she responded that she has "so many" reasons. "That we're on the other side of a lot of life experience that's happened and also that we have the ability to make our own choices in a way," Markle explained. "I couldn't have said yes to you then, that wasn't my choice to make. So as an adult who lived a really independent life, to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine it to be, it's… Read full this story
- Has the Queen Cut Prince Harry and Meghan Markle From the Future Royal Picture?
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first two royal Christmas cards compare
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: What time is the Royal wedding and how can I watch?
- Meghan Markle could launch her own magazine and clothing line as 100 trademarks revealed
- Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle went to Boxing Day pheasant shoot feast together as royal ‘feud’ thaws further
- Meghan Markle meet Crown Princess Mary: She's been there, done that
- Royal engagement: Why Meghan Markle won't be a princess
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wish their Instagram fans Merry Christmas from Canada - as rest of royals arrive at Sandringham ahead of church service
- Meghan Markle wore a jumper from All Saints on the family Christmas card
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly considering move to Africa
Meghan Markle Finds It ‘Liberating’ to Be Freed From the Royal Family have 358 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.