Photo: 20th Century-Fox/Getty Images She's a father and children's nanny, for God's sake. Despite Twitter's fervent hopes earlier this week, no, there is no cut of Mrs. Doubtfire could qualify for a NC-17 rating. After a viral tweet circulated , allegedly based on a 2015 interview with director Christopher Columbus, suggesting an unspeakably adult version of the 1993 Robin Williams comedy could be assembled from the late comedian's improvised lines, Columbus dashed your dreams to Entertainment Weekly on Friday. "I only [previously] used the phrase NC-17 as a joke," he confirmed. "There could be no NC-17 version of the movie." But, if it makes you feel any better, and it probably will, Robin Williams did reportedly crank up his salty alts way past the movie's PG-13 ratings, once Columbus had captured the scripted takes he needed to get past the Motion Picture Association of America without any spontaneously fainting or vomiting. "The reality is that there was a deal between Robin and myself, which was, he'll do one or two, three scripted takes. And then he would say, 'Then let me play.' And we would basically go on anywhere between 15 to 22 takes, I think 22 being the most… Read full this story
- Cut! Is this the death of sex in cinema?
- Victoria Beckham wraps up in a cosy white knitted jumper as she heads to Christmas party with husband David, Romeo, 17, Cruz, 14, and Harper, 8
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Review
- Joe Hildebrand on the only winner in the sad saga of Israel Folau v Rugby Australia
- Justice League: Gal Gadot Is "Hopeful" We'll Eventually Get to See the Snyder Cut
- Tory cuts lead to shocking North-South divide in quality of care for Britain's elderly
- Katie Holmes cuts a chic figure in purple and white floral dress while stepping out in NYC
- Local government cuts: the 'Jaws of Doom' are ready to bite
- Reserve Bank of India February rate cut on a knife's edge: Reuters poll
- An alcohol giant cut bait on a big craft beer holding. What's next for its even bigger cannabis investment?
No, Sadly, There Isn’t a NC-17 Cut of have 354 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.