March 19, 2021 – 09:50 GMT Rachel Avery Phillip Schofield home: This Morning presenter Phillip separated from his wife Steph when he came out as gay, but they have just bought a new house together. This Morning ‘s Phillip Schofield moved into a house in Chiswick in September 2020, following his split from his wife Stephanie when he came out as gay. It has been reported by the Daily Mail that the business he owns jointly with wife Steph has recently bought a £839,428 home. LOOK: Inside Phillip Schofield’s £2million bachelor pad after split from wife The house was bought through Fistral Properties which is their joint company that was established in 2019, named after Fistral Beach in Cornwall, which is where the star grew up. He already owns a stunning £2million house in Chiswick, a popular borough for A-listers and home to the likes of Colin Firth and Declan Donnelly. Fans have been able to see glimpses into Phillip’s private home via the post on his Instagram account, revealing that he has opted for very neutral but cosy interiors. Loading the player… WATCH: See inside Phillip Schofield’s cosy lounge His living room has a stylish grey sofa, a chic white fireplace, and a rustic… Read full this story
- This Morning host Phillip Schofield reveals stylish NEW hair transformation
- Phillip Schofield "great friends" with Holly despite This Morning civil war claims
- Phillip Schofield wraps arm around Holly Willoughby at Dancing On Ice launch amid shock fallout
- EXCLUSIVE: Holly Willoughby gets teary as she talks about the 'pressures' of TV... and how she met Phillip Schofield hosting Dancing on Ice amid pair's rumoured feud
- Phillip Schofield sparks civil war at This Morning after relationship with Holly becomes strained & Ruth makes complaint
- 'Are you not ashamed?' Fans SLAM Phillip Schofield for breaking Twitter silence with a gushing video accepting TV award and seemingly ignoring This Morning feud rumours
- Phillip Schofield angers fans as he ‘ignores’ This Morning feud and tweets about TV award win
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield put on a defiant display amid THOSE This Morning feud rumours as they attend Dancing On Ice launch
- Holly Willoughby fights back tears as she recalls meeting Phillip Schofield on Dancing On Ice amid secret feud
- Phillip Schofield is 'desperate for a knighthood and envious of Eamonn Holmes' OBE amid This Morning feud'
This Morning's Phillip Schofield buys new house with wife Steph have 378 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.