April 30, 2021 – 17:14 BST Love Island star, author and activist Camilla Thurlow exclusively shared her monthly beauty routine in HELLO!’s Beauty Receipts, including her Herbal Essences and M.A.C favourites. Welcome to Beauty Receipts , where each fortnight, we ask interesting women to give us a glimpse into their beauty routines, from what they splurge and save on, to their top makeup and skincare tips. Intrigued? Read on for the products that make the cut for Love Island star, author and activist Camilla Thurlow . RELATED: Beauty Receipts: What Katarina Johnson-Thompson's monthly beauty routine looks like Camilla’s skincare routine “I'm trying out Beauty Pie at the moment, it's only my first month using it so I can't really do a proper review but so far so good. The products I'm trying smell really lovely and leave my skin feeling and looking hydrated and happy. I sometimes react to products but I haven't had any problems so far. I do keep things pretty simple at the moment, I cleanse and then use a serum and a moisturiser. Then I'm ready either to put on a bit of suncream and makeup if it's the morning, or go to bed if it's… Read full this story
- Plastic surgery getting popular in S. Korea: Women want to look like actress Lee Young-Ae
- The new Miss America, Nina Davuluri, has a few makeup tricks to keep her looking gorgeous
- Alex Rodriguez timeline: From Mariners top pick to Biogenesis dope, a look back at A-Rod’s big league career
- 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful' celebrates golden anniversary of magazine's eyecatching issue
- How to get the 'no makeup' look
- Marc Jacobs on beauty: 'The eyes are the first feature I notice'
- Emma Watson look-alike turns heads in Indianapolis
- Westward to Wendover: I-80 stretch has austere beauty
- Cara Delevingne says shaving her head was liberating: 'You don't need hair to be beautiful'
- Retouching: Beauty secret of the stars
Beauty Receipts: What Camilla Thurlow's monthly beauty routine looks like have 329 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.