April 07, 2021 – 08:15 BST Francesca Shillcock Great Celebrity Bake Off: fans saying same thing about ‘iconic’ Nadine Coyle’s baking skills Nadine Coyle was one of the four faces taking part in the final instalment of The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up to Cancer on Tuesday and it seems fans were thrilled to see the Girls Aloud singer take part. MORE: The Great Celebrity Bake Off: Who is John Bishop’s wife? After a video from a cooking show went viral a couple of years ago of the singer pronouncing ‘flour’ in her Derry accent, many were thrilled at the prospect of Nadine bringing her dulcet tones to the tent – and it seems everyone was delighted with the singer’s “iconic” moments. Loading the player… WATCH: The Great Celebrity Bake Off – official trailer One person tweeted: “Three minutes in and we’ve heard Nadine say ‘flour’. Iconic #GBBO.” A second person wrote: “Two seconds in and my gal Nadine has already said flour, queen #GBBO.” A third person commented: “I want Nadine saying ‘flour’ to be some sort of text alert sound on my phone #GBBO.” As well as the lighter moments in the show, it seems it… Read full this story
- Russell Brand’s crude vagina-shaped biscuit sees 600,000 The Great Celebrity Bake Off viewers turn over
- I'm A Celeb fans say Andy Whyment's karaoke skills put Girls Aloud's Nadine to shame
- I'm A Celebrity: Nadine Coyle recreates Myleene Klass' iconic jungle shower moment as she strips down to white bikini
- I’m A Celeb fans say Andy Whyment’s karaoke skills put Girls Aloud’s Nadine to shame
- I’m A Celeb’s Nadine Coyle copies Myleene Klass’s iconic scene as she showers in see-through white bikini
- I'm A Celebrity SPOILER: Slime-drenched Nadine Coyle struggles to complete Bushtucker Trial and laments she needs a shower
- When is Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice on? Jo Brand's spin-off returns
- Great British Bake Off 2017's best and filthiest innuendo - as Noel Fielding and Prue Leith lead the way
- Al Murray talks snowflakes and Winston Churchill as he gears up to host celebrity Great British Pub Quiz
- When is the next I’m A Celebrity elimination and who is favourite to leave the jungle next?
Great Celebrity Bake Off: fans saying same thing about 'iconic' Nadine Coyle's baking skills have 367 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.