Photo: Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images Harvey Weinstein's extradition to Los Angeles was delayed yet again after his legal team fought his transfer during a remote proceeding Monday afternoon. One of his attorneys said that Weinstein was scheduled for several critical health procedures — to treat his failing vision and "save his teeth" — and should be able to get them before extradition. "He is almost technically blind at this point and in need of surgery … and shots," said Norman Effman, one of Weinstein's attorneys. "He's also had some major dental issues and he has scheduled, as we speak, we don't know again exactly when, for some dental procedures to save his teeth. He's lost, I think, four at this point." "The basic human nature of this case, it seems disruptive to undo what New York State has accomplished in its ability to care for a person, in their custody, and to ensure that he is receiving appropriate medical treatment," he also said. The attorney said that Weinstein, who appeared in court via video from Wende Correctional Facility, a state prison near Buffalo, would agree to being arraigned on his Los Angeles charges remotely. Los Angeles prosecutors first announced sex-crimes… Read full this story
- Paz De La Huerta Sues Harvey Weinstein For Assault And Battery
- What if Harvey Weinstein walks free?
- Harvey Weinstein Trial Updates: Will Case Move Forward, Is He in Jail?
- Ashley Judd's Harvey Weinstein allegations dismissed in court
- Harvey Weinstein has new legal team, including a former lawyer for accuser Rose McGowan
- Judge approves changes to Harvey Weinstein’s legal team
- John Malkovich says Harvey Weinstein-inspired play ‘might upset people’
- Harvey Weinstein still searching for a new defense team after Benjamin Brafman withdraws from case
- Movie maker Harvey Weinstein loses bid to dismiss criminal case
- Benjamin Brafman Is Seeking to Drop Harvey Weinstein as a Client, Source Says
Harvey Weinstein Has Lost 4 Teeth in Prison have 321 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.