Good Morning Britain star Kate Garraway has been open about her husband Derek Draper's condition as he continues to fight coronavirus complications. Derek, 53, was admitted to intensive care in March last year after contracting coronavirus and remained there for a full year. His battle is thought to be the one of the longest in the UK, with Kate giving a look into Derek's hospitalisation over the past year in an ITV documentary. The 53-year-old has been continuing with her presenting duties on Good Morning Britain, alongside co-stars including Susanna Reid , while also looking after the two children she and Derek share, Darcey, 14, and Billy, 11. She has said her husband's coronavirus battle is 'far from over' as the presenter opened up about writing a book on her heartbreaking experience. However, Derek has now returned to the family home, where he will continue to receive round the clock care. Latest updates on Derek Draper's coronavirus battle Kate Garraway has faced the toughest year of her entire life, as husband Derek Draper is fighting for his life in a coma. In her documentary, Kate Garraway: Finding Derek, she opened up about the heartbreaking moment that he told her that… Read full this story
- Kate Garraway sparks concern as friends urge 'exhausted' GMB presenter to 'slow down'
- Coronation Street's Maureen Lipman surprises Kate Garraway with emotional gift for Derek
- Kate Garraway reveals pop superstar’s incredible gesture to husband Derek which left whole family in floods of tears
- Fiona Phillips admits 'feeling guilt' for husband as Alzheimer's battle is taking its toll
- Where Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are now from baby joy to older men and messy divorce
- Katie Price ‘p****d off’ as court serves papers at boyfriend’s home amid legal woes
- Good Morning Britain in presenter shake-up as Ben Shephard is replaced by ITV star
- The Chase viewers in hysterics as contestants share names with members of The Simpsons: ‘Give the producers a raise’
- Inside Strictly star Amanda Abbington's whirlwind romance with fiancé Jonathan Goodwin
- Amanda Holden suffers 'worst nightmare' in passport mix-up causing her to miss flight
How is Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper now amid his coronavirus battle? have 349 words, post on metro.co.uk at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.