New Delhi: Arguing for Bitcoin as a key driver of renewable energys future on Earth Day, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Tesla CEO Elon Musk have come forward to support the fast-growing cryptocurrency, saying that Bitcoin incentivises renewable energy. Dorsey’s digital payment services company Square and global asset manegement firm ARK Invest have jointly released a white paper on “Bitcoin as Key to an Abundant, Clean Energy Future”. In a tweet on Wednesday, Dorsey said: “Bitcoin incentivises renewable energy.” Musk replied: “True,” after tweeting that starting next week, “Tesla Solar Panels and Solar Roof will only be sold as an integrated product 'with’ Tesla Powerwall battery”. In the white paper, Square and ARK Invest said that “the energy asset owners of today can become the essential bitcoin miners of tomorrow”. The 'Bitcoin Clean Energy Initiative’ has developed a short research paper as a “starting point to share our vision for how bitcoin mining — in conjunction with renewable energy and storage – is especially well suited to accelerate To complement this work, ARK Invest has contributed an open source model that demonstrates how bitcoin mining could augment these renewable + storage systems to supply a larger percentage of a grid’s… Read full this story
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will NOT move to Africa due to coronavirus six days after Republican mega-donor buys $1billion stake to try to oust him
- Twitter shares soar after Republican mega-donor buys $1billion stake to try to oust CEO Jack Dorsey - but Elon Musk and employees voice their support with #WeBackJack campaign
- Twitter chief Jack Dorsey reconsiders Africa move amid coronavirus concerns
- Jack Dorsey is reconsidering Africa move amid coronavirus and activist investor threats
- Forget quantum supremacy: This quantum-computing milestone could be just as important
Jack Dorsey, Elon Musk bat for Bitcoin as future of renewable energy have 287 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.