BOSTON (CBS) — Bill Belichick is unquestionably the best NFL coach of his generation. He may be the best coach of all time. It's difficult, of course, to compile the case for one coach against another in such a discussion or debate. Likewise, it's rather challenging to try to explain what specifically goes into the coaching greatness of Belichick. READ MORE: US Lifts Pause, Allowing J&J COVID-19 Vaccinations To Resume Yet when we hear from the players who were actually coached by Belichick, the explanation tends to be an extraordinarily simple message drilled into players' heads over and over and over (and over) again. For quite some time, we've become familiar with "Do your job" as the persistent message from the coach, who's been heard on sideline mics countless times instructing players to simply do the one thing that's asked of them on each play. It's painfully simple, and theoretically, any coach in the world could say it. But with Belichick Now, the recently retired Julian Edelman has added a new Belichickism to the mix. In his appearance on "Pardon My Take" earlier this week , Edelman was asked about his work as a blocker. He gave credit to former… Read full this story
- Julian Edelman Has Fun With Photo Of Bill Belichick Doing Squats
- Yes, You Can Grind And Grin At The Same Time—Just Ask Julian Edelman
- Bill Belichick Explains Tedy Bruschi’s Presence At Patriots Training Camp
- Robert Alford reveals the Falcons were partying at halftime before Super Bowl collapse
- Book World: This coach's goal: Helping his players survive the streets of New Orleans
- Jeremy Clarkson's surprising analysis of Nigel Farage revealed: ‘This is why he does well'
- 2 Days Until Spring Practice: A Look at the Linebackers - Inside the Irish | NBC Sports
- Celtics Commit To Marcus Smart With Extension That Works Well For Everyone
- With Mac Jones Making Debut, Here’s What Pats Rookie QBs Did In First NFL Action — All The Way Back To Tom Brady
- Rapist David Latham’s vile diary entries give a shocking insight into mind of an abuser
Julian Edelman Reveals Hilariously Simple Bill Belichick Coaching Point For Receivers have 355 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.