April 13, 2021 – 06:43 BST Gemma Strong Kate Middleton’s photo of Prince Philip and Prince George together has royal fans saying the same thing as Prince William's tribute leaves followers in tears Prince William chose to publicly remember his late grandfather, Prince Philip , by sharing a previously unseen family photo taken by his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge . The candid snapshot shows the Duke and Prince George , then two, sat side-by-side on a carriage outside William and Kate’s former home in Norfolk. MORE: Prince Philip’s younger years: 8 sweetest photos of the royal in his youth William’s accompanied the picture with a heartfelt tribute to his granddad – and fans reacted in their droves to his poignant words, with many admitting they had been left in tears. Loading the player… WATCH: Prince Charles delivers a moving tribute to his “dear Papa” “Oh William, beautiful words,” one follower wrote, with a second adding: “My heart. This brought a tear to my eye.” READ: Prince Philip once refused to accept a picture of the Queen – see his funny remark MORE: Queen receives visit from friend and dressmaker Angela Kelly ahead of Prince Philip’s funeral A third wrote:… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton's Favorite Comfy Sneakers Are Surprisingly Affordable
- Look and Learn: Prince William
- Prince William And Kate Middleton In Gaming Spirit
- Kate Middleton Is Reportedly Pregnant Again
- Kate Middleton Just Gave The Best Response To Someone Who Called Her 'Perfect'
- Royal Baby: Princess Charlotte’s Cute Photos With Prince George
- Kate Middleton: The Downside Of A Royal Womb
- Royal Baby Photos Gunning For Retweet Twitter Record
- Prince George: Queen Elizabeth II Will Attend The Birthday Bash
- Royal Baby Born: Kate Middleton, Prince William Welcome Daughter
Kate Middleton's new photo of Prince Philip and Prince George has fans saying same thing have 277 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.