April 09, 2021 – 12:43 BST hellomagazine.com Prince Philip’s most memorable quotes and witty one-liners In light of the news that Prince Philip , the Duke of Edinburgh, has sadly passed away at the age of 99 on 9 April 2021, commemorate the royal’s many years of service with a look back at his most memorable, brilliant and hilarious quotes… SEE: The Queen’s husband Prince Philip dies aged 99 Loading the player… WATCH: Prince Philip sadly dies aged 99 To the Queen after her coronation: “Where did you get the hat?” To a hospital matron in the Caribbean: “You have mosquitos. I have the press.” To a Scottish driving instructor: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?” On meeting an Australian man who introduced himself and said, “My wife is a doctor of philosophy and much more important than I am,” he replied: “Ah yes, we have that trouble in our family too!” READ: Prince Philip’s sweetest family pictures with his children and grandchildren To Tom Jones after his Royal Variety Performance in 1969: “What do you gargle with, pebbles?” During Elton John’s performance at the show in 2001: “I wish he’d turn the microphone… Read full this story
- 6 Most Memorable Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aime Moments
- Not Royal Baby News: GODUS Prototype Within Weeks?
- Mortal Kombat X: Carl Weathers Will Provide Voice for Jax Skin
- A Brief History of Video Game Humor
- The Forward poetry prize at 20
- Every San Diego Comic-Con 2019 panel to watch out for this week
- The Wrestlers of WWF No Mercy
- The best PS4 games in 2019: every must-play on Sony’s flagship console
- The assassins of Assassin's Creed, ranked from worst to best
- The Simpsons spurred one of the best apps, and more shows need to follow suit
Prince Philip's most memorable quotes and witty one-liners have 287 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.