April 09, 2021 – 14:11 BST Ainhoa Barcelona Princess Eugenie and Zara Tindall paid ultimate tribute to Prince Philip before his death The Duke of Edinburgh enjoyed an incredibly close bond with his granddaughters Princess Eugenie and Zara Tindall , so it was almost no surprise that the royal mums paid the ultimate tribute to their grandfather just weeks before his death. Royal cousins Eugenie and Zara both chose the middle name Philip for their baby boys, who were born in February and March respectively. MORE: The last time Prince Philip was pictured with the royal family Eugenie welcomed her first child on 9 February; she and husband Jack Brooksbank chose to name their son August Philip Hawke. Zara, meanwhile, gave birth to her third child at home at Gatcombe Park. She and husband Mike Tindall named their baby boy – and first son – Lucas Philip Tindall in honour of the Duke, as well as Mike’s own father Philip Tindall. Loading the player… WATCH: Prince Philip has died aged 99 Prince Philip sadly passed away aged 99 on Friday 9 April, just two months before his milestone birthday. Buckingham Palace released a statement that read: “It is with deep… Read full this story
- Mike and Zara Tindall's children play outside in family's incredible garden in new video
- William and Kate reveal how they home schooled their children through Easter holidays, reveal fears for Charles, Prince Philip and the Queen and how they stay in touch with the rest of the royals via Zoom
- Prince Philip’s cousin says Queen Elizabeth was ‘patient’ and ‘kind’ to ‘very sharp’ mother-in-law
- Kate Middleton (and Her Flower Hat!) Lights up Royal Ascot Alongside Prince William and the Queen
- Mike Tindall Is the Latest Royal to Join Instagram — and There Are Already Plenty of Selfies!
- Princess Anne's secret support of Harry and Meghan over split from royal family
- Princess Charlotte already has a pretty impressive crew of cousins and siblings
- Queen is saddened as nephew David Linley – Princess Margaret's son with Lord Snowdon – divorces 'amicably' from his wife of 26 years 'after spending too much time working away from home'
- 'This is censorship': Society of Editors criticises Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after couple issue email saying they will 'no longer engage' with the UK's most popular newspapers
- Kate Middleton and Prince William are 'making sure they're visible' and 'sharing personal insights' to ensure the monarchy stays relevant amid the coronavirus crisis, royal expert claims
Princess Eugenie and Zara Tindall paid ultimate tribute to Prince Philip before his death have 392 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.