And a headphone jack! Photo-Illustration: by Vulture; Photo Courtesy of Roku Good news for Ted Lasso fans with Roku devices: You'll soon be able to watch the show on the Apple TV+ app faster than ever. As part of a refresh to the Roku product line unveiled Tuesday, future Roku remote controls will now feature a dedicated Apple TV+ shortcut button. Roku offers just four such buttons on its remotes, making them incredibly valuable real estate for platforms, which actually pay Roku for the right to be included. Apple TV+ will now share space on new Roku remotes with Netflix, Hulu and Disney+; Sling TVt has been sent to streaming Siberia. The branding agreement with Apple will be seen first on the company's brand-spanking new Roku Voice Remote Pro, a $29.99 device which goes on sale today at Roku.com and is scheduled to hit retailers next month. While Roku remotes have supported voice commands for some time now, users had to press a button before speaking. The Pro, much like Amazon's Alexa or the Google Assistant, will be hands-free, allowing folks to simply say "Hey Roku" in order to call up a show or perform other remote functions. (If you don't… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know about Apple TV+
- New Apple TV streaming service gets seal of approval from Oprah and Spielberg
- Apple TV plus: Can tech giant take on Netflix and win?
- Will Apple's streaming content rival that of Netflix?
- Apple event: iPhone maker launches new credit card and TV streaming service
- Apple event: iPhone maker launches new credit card and TV streaming service to rival Netflix and Amazon
- Apple Event: Everything you need to know about the TV and news subscription launch
- Everything you need to know about the Apple credit card, TV Plus and news subscription launch
- Can Apple's new streaming service kill off Netflix?
- Genius Apple feature sets off iPhone alarm to find your mobile – so you never lose it again
The New Roku Remote Has a Fancy Apple TV Button have 334 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.