April 07, 2021 – 11:52 BST Bridie Wilkins The Queen announces big change at private home with Prince Philip The Queen has officially announced that her main royal residence along with Prince Philip at Buckingham Palace in London will be open to visitors this year. From July to September, self-guided tours will be permitted in the gardens of the house for the very first time, as well as the opportunity to set up and your own picnic on the lawn. SEE: The Queen and Prince Philip’s home is 15x bigger than the White House Loading the player… WATCH: The Queen unveils stunning Buckingham Palace gardens The Royal Collection Trust explained: “Visitors will be free to explore a route through the garden that encompasses the 156-metre Herbaceous Border, plane trees planted by and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and views of the island and its beehives across the 3.5-acre lake.” MORE: Inside the palace’s secret rooms Can’t wait until July? For anyone happy to go ahead with a guided tour of the grounds, they can do so on weekends in April and May. MORE: 9 fun facts about Buckingham Palace Buckingham Palace in London Come May, the inside of… Read full this story
- The Queen’s secret Sandringham service laying Diana’s ghost to rest and Prince Philip's cruel jibe at Fergie over her affair: Society writer KENNETH ROSE reveals his secret diaries
- USC fires assistant a day after Helton said no big changes yet
- Post Time: Wonder Gadot lassoes 159th Queen's Plate
- Post Time: Velazquez hopes second time is a charm in Prince of Wales
- Royal Ascot, a Crown Jewel for Racing and the Queen
- She’s one of the nation’s best fillies. And she’s the Queen of Keeneland.
- We're not far off from changing away form at QPR, so let's get something at Derby, says striker
- The Ballad of El Dordo: How a Cadillac Camper Will Certainly Change Your Life
- The Parking Garage of the Future: Big Makeover Coming in Autonomous Age
- Andy Murray set to make long-awaited return from injury at Queen's Club
The Queen announces big change at private home with Prince Philip have 339 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.