May 07, 2021 – 09:55 BST Sharnaz Shahid Adele saved her best friend Laura Dockrill’s life after the birth of her son – she was later diagnosed with postpartum psychosis Adele may be a global superstar, but she has always been there for her loved ones when they needed her the most. A month after the birth of her son, her best friend – writer Laura Dockrill – was in a psychiatric ward after she experienced severe delusions due to postpartum psychosis. MORE: Adele is unrecognisable in never-before-seen transformation photos on 33rd birthday Loading the player… WATCH: Adele’s best friend reveals how singer was there for her And it was the singer, whom she has been friends with since they were at the BRIT school together, who had googled the condition and suggested she get checked by a medical expert. MORE: Adele announces exciting comeback – and fans cannot get enough! READ: Adele’s transformation inspired her famous friend who wants to know her diet secrets Appearing on Steph’s Packed Lunch on Thursday, Laura said of her son’s arrival: “I feel legit, I had a happy healthy pregnancy. I was very in love supported by my friends and family and amazing… Read full this story
- 'I’ve lost my wife, my best friend, for what?'
- Ask Amy: Groomsman is in love with his best friend’s fiancée
- Wife, her lover and daughter plotted to kill terminal husband jailed for life
- 30 Best Christmas gifts for teens: The gifts they will SRSLY love
- Adele richest UK celebrity aged 30 or under
- Life in jail for trio who plotted to kill husband
- Dear Mary: My marriage is falling apart and I'm desperate to do something to save it
- Burton mum's emotional plea after heart transplant saved her son's life
- HALF of cancer patients burn through their entire savings in two years
- Best horror movies to watch including Netflix's scariest films
Adele saved best friend's life following postpartum psychosis diagnosis have 306 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.