May 28, 2021 – 08:15 BST Nichola Murphy Jeremy Clarkson’s home: The Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host’s Diddly Squat Farm sits on 1,000 acres, which is bigger than the Queen’s home Buckingham Palace. Jeremy Clarkson bought his farm, nicknamed Diddly Squat Farm, back in 2008, and it boasts even more land than the Queen’s home, Buckingham Palace. SEE: Jeremy Clarkson’s family photo album: Sweet snaps of the TV presenter’s loved ones During an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show , the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host revealed that the impressive plot of land is actually very difficult to maintain. Speaking about working on his farm, which features on TV show Clarkson’s Farm , Jeremy said: “I have had a farm, quite a big farm, a 1000 acres, since 2008. A man farmed it for me. Then he said, ‘I'm retiring’. So I thought, I'll do it myself, which is the stupidest decision. Loading the player… WATCH: 10 Glimpses Into Celeb Homes “I thought it was a part-time thing… ended up calling it Diddly Squat because that's how much you make from farming." He added: "You get up in the morning and people shout at you. You think… Read full this story
- 'Rude' student who slated Royal family to Jeremy Clarkson defends remarks
- Remain wreckers should listen to the Queen’s Brexit intervention and stop trying to overturn EU referendum result
- Jeremy Corbyn’s sexism is simply outrageous… and so is his cowardly lie
- What time is the Queen’s Speech on Christmas Day and what is Her Royal Highness’ theme this year?
- Meghan Markle must ‘stay close’ to the Queen as ‘Buckingham Palace is like Downton on speed’, Princess Diana’s butler claims
- Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland ‘stunned the palace by turning down the Queen’s Christmas invite’, reports claim
- Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland ‘will not be spending Christmas with the Queen’, reports claim
- Queen's speech calling for 'common ground' seen as Brexit reference
- Goodwill needed as much as ever, says Queen in Christmas address
- Queen extols virtues of finding common ground during challenging times
Jeremy Clarkson's estate is almost 3x bigger than the Queen's have 349 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 28, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.