The meme just makes the subtext text. Photo: Christina Elliott/FilmMagic Paris Hilton says she never wore a "Stop being poor" tank top and honestly, what about her lifestyle could ever lead the public to believe such a thing ? Even the heiress herself seemed mildly amused as she debunked the Photoshopped meme in a new TikTok. "So, there's this photo online of me, I'm sure you've seen it," she says. "I never wore that shirt. This is completely Photoshopped. Everyone thinks it's real, but that's not the truth." The shirt actually said "Stop being desperate," which, despite hurting the same, is less offensive. She paired the tank top with a pink maxi skirt for the launch of her sister, Nicky Hilton's, clothing line in Las Vegas in 2005. "Don't believe everything you read," Hilton finished. On behalf of the 99 percent, the Photoshopped version will remain in the meme canon on the basis that it's cool as hell. "I'm poor and would absolutely wear that shirt," one commenter wrote. "Can't pay for it, obvi, but if I could I would." Some of us are rich in taste.
- Paris Hilton dissed by hipster hottie in Southampton amid reports of split with Cy Waits
- Paris Hilton predicted her own legal troubles: 'Celebrity Nightmares Decoded' host Lauren Lawrence
- Rick Salomon, ex of Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and Shannen Doherty, scores in poker stud, too
- Kathie Lee & Hoda: The secret to the Gifford family turkey is revealed as are Paris Hilton's secret tape residuals
- President Obama says aloha to Hawaiian shirt tradition at APEC conference
- Nicky Hilton has nothing good to say about former childhood friend Kim Kardashian, so she doesn't say anything at all
- Star-studded Paris Fashion Week wraps up with unveiling of $126M Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Russian beauty accused of defrauding Nicky Hilton’s ex turns court appearances into fashion show
- Monaco prince's bar brawl injuries grew mysteriously worse week after scuffle, lawyer for Adam Hock says
- Radar founder Maer Roshan says he was pushed out as rehab website chief
Paris Hilton Says She Never Wore a ‘Stop Being Poor’ Shirt have 362 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.