Photo: Tommaso Boddi/FilmMagic Damon Lindelof has already gotten you Lost , brought you Leftovers , and convinced you to watch Watchmen . Now, he's ready to introduce you to the mysterious Mrs. Davis. According to an announcement from the streamer on Thursday, Peacock has placed a straight-to-series order for the new ten-episode drama from Lindelof and Young Sheldon writer Tara Hernandez, to be produced by Warner Bros. Television. Hernandez will showrun Mrs. Davis , in addition to co-writing the series with Lindelof; both will executive produce. "Tara Hernandez is an astonishingly original talent," Lindelof says in a statement. "Talking about Mrs. Davis with her was one of the few things that kept me sane through the pandemic… I can't wait for the world to be introduced to both of them." Says Hernandez, "In a year that has felt totally surreal, partnering with Damon to craft the world of Mrs. Davis truly takes the cake. To have the support of Warner Bros., who championed our vision from the beginning, and to now have the perfect home at Peacock alongside Susan, Lisa, and the rest of their incredible team — I am at a loss for words. I promise to find them… Read full this story
- 'Star Trek's' Damon Lindelof on 'Star Wars' Influences and His 'Fatal Flaw' (Q&A)
- 'Star Trek's' Damon Lindelof on Brad Pitt, Having Power as a Writer and His Agony Over 'Lost'
- Damon Lindelof Admits Mistake in Not Revealing Khan in
- Damon Lindelof on Why 'Breaking Bad's' Finale Let Him Say Goodbye to 'Lost' (Guest Column)
- HBO gave an official series order to its first superhero TV show, ‘Watchmen,’ and shared its all-star cast
- HBO's 'Watchmen' TV series will be an original 'contemporary' story with new characters
- HBO's 'Watchmen' TV series will tell a completely different story than Zack Snyder's film adaptation
- Why Disney+, HBO, and other streamers don’t want you to binge
- 'The Leftovers': TV Review
- 'Mad Men,' '30 Rock' lead WGA noms
Who, and What, Is Damon Lindelof’s have 328 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 27, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.