Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were thinking ahead when it came to protecting the use of their newborn daughter’s name. Read on for what they did online before announcing their baby’s birth. By 22 Jun, 2021 3:23 PM Tags Royals Prince Harry Celebrities Meghan Markle Watch When it came to the name of their future daughter, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were clearly thinking ahead. As the world well knows by now, on June 4, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed a baby girl they named Lilibet “Lili” Diana . Now, fans are learning the lengths the pair and their team went to preserve official use of their little one’s name online. “As is often customary with public figures,” a spokesperson for the couple said in a statement to E! News, “a significant number of domains of any potential names that were considered were purchased by their team to protect against the exploitation of the name once it was later chosen and publicly shared.” Seemingly among them was the web domain name LILIBETDIANA.COM, which was registered on June 4 and is set to expire in a year. As was made clear in the baby’s birth announcement , their daughter’s name is special and… Read full this story
- Why it Was Time for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to Fight Back
- What Actually Happened to Princess Diana—and Why It's Not Happening to Meghan Markle
- Who is Benita Litt and were her daughters Remi and Rylan Meghan Markle’s bridesmaids at the Royal Wedding?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged
- Meghan Markle is seen beaming and giggling as she's 'crowned' with an Instagram filter in unseen footage from South Africa tour
- Meghan Markle Says She Doesn't ''Want People to Love Her'' in Rare Interview
- Meghan Markle isn't the first divorced American to marry a member of the royal family
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Charity Donation With Baby Archie Makes a Splash
- Meghan Markle's Private Letter to Estranged Father Written at "Time of Great Personal Anguish"
- Who were the Royal Wedding bridesmaids for Meghan Markle’s big day and did she have a maid of honour?
Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Pre-Purchased Domain Names for Their Daughter Lili - E! Online have 349 words, post on www.eonline.com at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.