Thor: Love and Thunder will be the fourth installment in the Thor film saga Advertisement Matt Damon is heading back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! While appearing on a recent episode of SiriusXM’s The Jess Cagle Show , the 50-year-old actor confirmed he will be reprising his role as actor Loki in Thor: Love and Thunder — the fourth installment in the Thor film saga. He previously made a cameo in 2017’s Thor: Ragnarok . Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. When asked by host Jess Cagle if the upcoming cameo was “a secret,” Damon explained, “I don’t know if it’s secret or not, though everybody knows.” “I went down there [to Australia] to shoot, and I think they sussed out, ’cause paparazzi took pictures of us, so that they sussed out what we were doing,” he continued. “We were kind of reprising a cameo that Luke Hemsworth and I did in the last one.” “And we had a ball, and so Taika [Waititi] had us back again to kind of run that joke back and upgrade it a little bit,” The Last Duel star added…. Read full this story
- Minnie Driver: men like Matt Damon 'cannot understand what abuse is like'
- Natalie Portman will take up Thor’s hammer in Thor: Love and Thunder
- Thor 4 Official Title Revealed, Release Date Announced
- Mark Ruffalo Celebrates His Friends From Work on Thor: Ragnarok's 2nd Anniversary
- The Replacements: How Mighty Thor shows superhero swaps are the MCU’s future
- Marvel Phase 4 Slate Revealed
- Marvel Studios reveals Phase Four movies and TV at San Diego Comic-Con
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- 21 Movies I'm Embarrassed to Admit I Love
- Ant-Man Star Didn't Know They Were in Marvel's What If...?
Matt Damon Reveals He'll Return as Actor Loki in Thor: Love and Thunder: 'Everybody Knows' have 298 words, post on people.com at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.