People Exclusive “I grew up not really knowing much about the Vanderbilts,” Anderson Cooper tells PEOPLE Products in this story are independently selected and featured editorially. If you make a purchase using these links we may earn commission. Advertisement anderson cooper Credit: Ben watts For most of his life, Anderson Cooper had no interest in the famous Vanderbilt family he was born into. But after the birth of his son Wyatt Morgan in April 2020, the CNN anchor says he started to feel differently. “In some ways I wanted this to be a letter to my son,” Cooper, 54, says in this week’s PEOPLE cover story about Wyatt. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. In his new book (co-written with historian and novelist Katherine Howe) Vanderbilt: The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty (available Sept. 21) , Cooper dives deep into the past to tell the incredible story of how his ancestors were once among the richest people in the world before losing it all. For more from Anderson Cooper, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday, or subscribe here …. Read full this story
- Your Say: Moto apps or the traditional xe ôm? - Opinion - Your Say - Vietnam News Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports
- Your Say: Moto apps or the traditional xe ôm?
- Hanoi’s water puppetry theatre makes Asian Book of Records
- Discover Lang Son - the multi-cultural land
- (TET) From wooden table to special letter sent to Barack Obama
- From wooden table to special letter sent to Barack Obama
- People's Artist Dang Thai Son to perform in Vietnam this Dec.
- From kitchen ashes rises a revolutionary renovation in pottery
- Vietnam-US economic cooperation - Viet Nam - News
- An Giang Border Province: New Vitality
Anderson Cooper Says New Book on Rise and Fall of Famous Vanderbilt Family Is 'a Letter to My Son' have 303 words, post on people.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.