Last modified on Sep 14, 2021 16:40 BST Princess Diana was a big fan of Hunter wellies – just like Meghan Markle & the Queen. Here’s where to buy a pair of the royal rain boots on sale now from Hunter, Amazon and more retailers. Along with nude heels and espadrilles , a good pair of wellies is a must-have in any royal shoe wardrobe. And if Princess Diana is your style inspiration, we have good news – the Princess' favourite rainboots from British heritage brand Hunter , inventor of the original Wellington boot, are on sale. RELATED: These new-season cardigans are so similar to Princess Diana’s Chanel look One of the most iconic photos of Princess Diana wearing her Hunter boots, is from the photocall during a visit to Balmoral with then-fiancé Prince Charles in 1981 in the months before the royal couple's July wedding. In the snaps, Diana sports green Hunter boots along with corduroy trousers and a pink embroidered sweater. Princess Diana loved Hunter wellies, and even wore them for this official photocall with Prince Charles We think it’s the perfect rainy autumn look. And it’s definitely one that’s royal approved! Princess Diana isn't the only royal… Read full this story
- Sunday's Best Deals: Portable Power, Home Organization, Kindle Favorites, and More
- Adidas launches summer sale including men's trainers and gym wear
- The Best Christmas Day Deals: Hollow Knight, Clear the Rack, Kindle Ebooks, and More
- The 30 best things you can buy at Nordstrom
- Estate sale for Wichita fashion designer a 'museum from the 1960s'
- The 10 best places to visit in England
- Fortnite season 9: Clock countdown to Monster vs. Robot showdown
- 69 Things You May Want To Add To Your Cart This Fall
- Where to get a taste of 'jolly old England' in NJ
- What New York Was Like in the Early ’80s — Hour by Hour
Princess Diana's favourite Hunter wellies are on sale: shop the best deals on the royal-loved rain boots have 302 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.