September 16, 2021 – 11:23 BST Angela Scanlon has updated fans following reports that she was rushed to hospital after being involved in a serious crash on Wednesday 14 September Angela Scanlon has reassured her fans she’s doing well following reports she was rushed to hospital after being involved in a serious crash. MORE: Meet Angela Scanlon’s gorgeous family The One Show guest host, 37, was in a private hire car when it collided with an ambulance and two other cars around 9:15am on Wednesday 14 September. Fans were left worried about the star, but she has now addressed the incident on social media, revealing that “nobody was hurt” in the collision and that she was discharged from A&E yesterday evening. Loading the player… WATCH: Angela Scanlon breaks silence following terrifying four-vehicle car crash Taking to Instagram Stories on Wednesday evening, the Irish TV personality began: “Hi! Quick one to ease some of the panic from my friends and family and anyone else who has messaged. Thank you so much. MORE: The One Show hosts’ stunning homes: Alex Jones, Christine Lampard, Matt Baker, more MORE: Alex Jones debuts drastic hair change after baby Annie’s birth “I am absolutely fine. There was a… Read full this story
- Amanda Holden breaks silence following daughter Hollie's revelation about Simon Cowell's relationship
- Driver, 20, is charged over car crash that killed a high-ranking police officer and a married mother
- Man Wearing N95 Mask Passes Out While Driving Car, Crashing into Pole
- Fan gets unusual souvenir after Leonard Fournette gets in car crash; no injuries reported
- Boy, 16, driving without a license, crashes speeding car into fence in front of house where 80s flick 'The Outsiders' starring Tom Cruise and Patrick Swayze was filmed
- Senior public official and another woman are killed in horror high-speed crash in Adelaide
- Multi-vehicle crash leaves one dead in south Houston
- Video: Tempe Police Release Footage of Fatal Uber Self-driving Car Collision
- Huge twist in the shocking Melbourne crash that killed four police officers as detectives claim 'the driver had an ICE PIPE next to him inside the truck' - but he still has not been interviewed
- 'Save your crocodile tears, Lily': Pop star Allen faces backlash after breaking down as she apologised to migrant in Calais Jungle 'on behalf of my country for what we've put you through'
The One Show's Angela Scanlon breaks silence following terrifying four-vehicle car crash have 376 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.