September 14, 2021 – 10:05 BST The monarch, 95, is mourning the loss of her close friend, Sir Timothy Colman, who was married to one of her late cousins, Lady Mary Colman. The Queen is mourning the loss of a close family friend, it has been reported. Sir Timothy Colman, who was a British businessman and a Lord Lieutenant of Norfolk, has passed away at the age of 91. According to The Daily Mail ‘s Richard Eden , Sir Timothy was a frequent guest at Sandringham with his late wife, Lady Mary Colman (née Bowes-Lyon), who was a first cousin of the Queen. READ: Emma Raducanu reveals what she’ll do with letter from the Queen Loading the player… WATCH: Changing the Guard returns to Buckingham Palace Lady Mary, who passed away in January at the age of 88 , was the daughter of Michael Bowes-Lyon – the Queen Mother ‘s brother. She married Sir Colman, a member of the Colman mustard family, on 10 November 1951 in London and together they had five children. The couple resided at their family home, Bixley Manor, in Norfolk. In 1970, Lady Mary was appointed an extra Lady-in-waiting to another of the Queen’s first… Read full this story
- Prayers, respect, honor: Political world mourns the death of John McCain
- Family, friends gather for UConn player’s funeral
- It takes a lot to keep the Queen from Royal duty, even at the age of 92
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T for Aretha: Tributes flood in for Queen of Soul
- Ellie Soutter death – Team GB snowboarder ‘killed herself’ on her 18th birthday as devastated friends pay tribute
- Graham Mourns McCain's Death: Arizona Sen. One of America's 'Greatest Champions'
- Fort Worth leaders, friends recall former President George H.W. Bush as ‘warm, caring’
- Luke Perry’s daughter speaks out for first time since his death
- Meeting gives families of Gosport War Memorial Hospital patients an update on investigation into deaths investigation
- Reaction to the death of former first lady Barbara Bush
The Queen mourns sad death of close family friend have 312 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.