October 12, 2021 – 02:45 BST Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke made a triumphant return to the Dancing with the Stars ballroom after two weeks away Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke didn’t let COVID keep them down, as they made their big return to the Dancing with the Stars stage. MORE: Cody Rigsby and dance partner Cheryl Burke share new update amid Covid scare The two were cleared to finally return for the show’s newest episode and were able to deliver their first in-person performance since their set in the premiere. They danced the jive to Stand Out by Tevin Campbell from The Goofy Movie , in full costume as the characters from the film. Loading the player… WATCH: DWTS: Cheryl Burke reveals she will be dancing remotely with Cody Rigsby Cody and Cheryl’s performance was warmly received by the judges, who hailed the two for making a big comeback to the ballroom, and particularly praised their interpretation of the week’s challenge. They eventually were given a score of 27 out of a possible 40, putting them near the bottom of the leaderboard for the night after a strong set of routines. MORE: Amanda Kloots shares emotional story behind new DWTS… Read full this story
- Mafia 3's composer talks the blues, Star Wars 1313 and mariachi bands in Monkey Island
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition Review
- You can have more than a “Wii” bit of fun with the best Wii games
- Disney’s E3 will feature Split/Second, Armada of the Damned
- Then and Now: The Devil May Cry Series
- E3 2014 guide - conference times, games, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA
- ShockWave: Super Smash Bros. Melee: Smashing…Live!
- Top Ten Games Made by Historical Figures: EIGHT and SEVEN
Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke make triumphant return to Dancing with the Stars have 279 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.