HMS Queen Elizabeth displays ‘global Britain’ says Moorhouse Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The Queen wowed audiences this morning as she walked through the Senedd's doors with her son and his wife. Her Majesty wore an all-pink coat and a matching hat with purple flowers. Related articles Beatrice’s £1000-a-week nanny hired three months before Sienna’s birth Prince William voices fear over Prince George’s future READ MORE 'This is a steal!' – This Bowmore whiskey is on sale for £20 Queen Elizabeth is a fan of bright colours and often wears bold pink hues. Today, Her Majesty donned one of her favourite pink coats: a wool version featuring big black buttons by London-based designer Stewart Parvin. Although not exactly a colour associated with Wales, pink seemed like an appropriate choice for the event as Camilla opted for a red outfit. The Duchess of Cornwall's dress and matching hat complemented the… Read full this story
- 'I've Made a Documentary About Queen Elizabeth II's Private Life'
- Queen Elizabeth plans to convert Sandringham estate into drive-in movie theater
- Mary, Queen of Scots suffered betrayal, torment and imprisonment - now, as two dramas tell her story, forensic experts recreate what she really looked like
- The Phil good factor: Duke of Edinburgh looks back to his best beaming alongside the Queen in Princess Beatrice wedding picture
- Colonel Tom Moore says it will be 'the most special of days' when Queen knights him at Windsor Castle on Friday for raising more than £32m for NHS
- Best face masks for fans of the royal family: Perfect for a Queen or Princess
- Peep Show actress Sophie Winkleman who's married to the Queen's cousin Lord Frederick Windsor brands Princess Beatrice a 'heavenly girl' - and says the royal 'looked exquisite on her wedding day'
- Dublin and Monaghan bombing families appeal to Queen
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Janis Joplin's spirit will keep your marriage alive!' Comedian Andy Dick officiates at the wedding of two friends in the closet where the rock queen died - with accused rapist porn star Ron Jeremy as the 'flower girl' in bizarre ceremony
- 8 historical notes on World Letter Writing Day
‘She is wonderful!’ Queen Elizabeth in message to the Welsh with brooch have 403 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.