November 24, 2021 – 10:08 GMT I'm a Celebrity viewers are all saying the same thing about Naughty Boy's decision to quit and are also reacting to Richard Madeley's amusing comments… I'm a Celebrity viewers are all saying the same thing following Tuesday night's episode which saw Naughty Bo y and Arlene Phillips threaten to quit the show. MORE: I'm A Celeb: what is Snoochie Shy's real name and is she married? The music producer and former dancer told their fellow campmates in ‘the clink' that they were leaving after the main camp chose Naughty Boy to compete against Snoochie Shy in Tuesday night's trial. Loading the player… MORE: Chloe and Judy Finnigan laugh at Richard Madeley on I’m A Celebrity Viewers of the ITV show quickly took to Twitter to criticise the pair, saying that their response to the main camp's actions was “uncalled for”. One person wrote: ” And how uncalled for was Naughty Boy for saying the main camp didn’t give a [expletive] about the clink. Every time I’ve seen a clip of Louise Minchin she’s been saying how concerned she is for them. The others too, he's just throwing a tantrum because he’s a sore loser.” Another person… Read full this story
- Genessy: Teen athletes' don't quit attitude turns lacrosse losses into big win
- A Point of View: Confessions of a repeat Star Wars viewer
- 'I'm no thug', says Hall
- Inside the making of 'White Boy Rick'
- 'White Boy Rick' puts Detroit '80s drug crisis on big screen
- 5 things the NFL can do to save its future
- Roger Penske and His Race Teams Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- Who’s a (very) good boy? Meet the Michael Jordan of dogs
- "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not": Remembering birthday boy Symonds
- Ice Cube calls BIG3 'coolest thing I've ever done,' and his hard work hasn't gone unnoticed
I’m a Celebrity: viewers all saying the same thing about Naughty Boy’s decision to quit have 333 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on NGHONG. If you want remove this page, please contact us.